Wednesday 29 February 2012

Ballet Class

This outfit reminds me of my ballet days as a tot - very brief days at that. I was a bit of a tomboy and ballet wasn't quite my thing.

The flippy, Lycra skirt along with the wrap around tee and the top knot bun are very off-to-dance-class. I didn't even realise until looking back at the pictures to write this post, but I kind of like it.

To spiffy it up a bit, of course I added my new favorite blazer and rose gold metal hardware.

On a side note - I love these sandals so much that I'm seriously considering getting another pair as a back up. And lucky for me these are now on sale at ASOS! They are 20% off until March 4th if you're interested in a pair yourself!


I'm wearing:

Skirt: dance wear skirt from ebay (found here)
Tee: Sportsgirl
Sandals: ASOS
Bag: Urban Originals
Belt: Sportsgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment