Friday 6 January 2012

From Day to NIght: OOTD & OOTN



The Brisbane International (tennis) is on at the moment and I have tickets to go tonight!
I love tennis and I have never seen a live game so I am really excited.

I wore this outfit to work and as I was going straight from work to the tennis I decided to just have a quick outfit change to turn my outfit from day to night! It was very simple and quick to do just by adding the right accessories and key pieces.


To work I wore:

Tee: Cotton On (from years ago!)
Lycra Skirt: Purchased on a UK dance shop via eBay: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/180463787660?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Jelly Sandals: Harlan
Bag: Urban Originals
Belt: Asos (looks metal hey? It's actually metallic PU!)
Cuff: Garnsis Boutique
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Watch: Nixon
Braclet: Lovisa






For my slightly updated outfit for night I wore:

High Neck Knit Top: Staple (worn underneath)
Long Sleeve Crochet Top: Sportsgirl
Everything else: As Above

You can't really tell here but I also added a bright coral lip that actually went with my sandals quite nicely.
It was Maybelline Colour Sensational in the colour #420 Coral Pop. This lipstick is amazing!


P.S. Sorry for the slightly dodgy photos!
There were painters painting the balconies and so I had to take quick snaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment