Monday 9 January 2012

Metal Mania

I have recently developed a liking for heavy metal pieces and accessories. It wasn't until taking photos of my collection for this post that I realised just how much I like them. It certainly helps that many of our favourite and relatively cheap go-to stores are also on board with these trending statement accessories, such as Sportsgirl and Lovisa, which is where many of my favourite pieces are from.



From Back to Front, L to R:
Gunmetal Cuff -Lovisa
 Stone Cuff - Garnsis Boutique
Scale Cuff - Lovisa
Rose Gold Ring - Sportsgirl
Hammered Silver Ring - Diva
Gunmetal Ring - Lovisa
From B to F, L to R:
Silver Choker - Lovisa
Hammered Silver Choker - Collette
Hammered Gold Choker - Collette
Rose Gold Necklace - Sportsgirl
Siren 'Bolly' Sandals from wantedshoes.com.au

Silver Napkin Ring (used as hair ring) - Vue @ Myer
Studded Headband - Collette

Sportsgirl Rose Gold Belt




Out of all my metal nick nacks, I particularly like my rose gold pieces - especially as they go perfectly with my Bec & Bridge rose gold studded leather jacket! However, wearing them all at once may be a bit on the OTT side...
All three pieces below (ring, belt, necklace) are from Sportsgirl - the only place I have found that does rose gold!

1 comment: