Tuesday 24 January 2012

Gold Digger

I have lots and lots of silver jewellery. I now also have quite a bit of rose gold jewellery. The only thing I was lacking in was good old regular gold believe it or not! Which was a bit annoying as every time I wanted to wear my gold metal plated Siren Bolly sandals, it was a bit of a struggle to find pieces to go with it.

Until Collette came out with an amazing gold cuff for only $8.95!

I wore this cuff with my new neon striped scarf which was purchased on a recent Sportsgirl haul.


I loove this outfit. It's very casual and comfortable, yet the gold metal pieces add the right touch of edge. Along with my bright scarf and slouchy leather shorts, I feel like I should be holidaying in Europe in this outfit - and who doesn't love that! Especially on a gross and windy day like it was - sorry the photos are a bit out of focus! The wind was a bit fierce.





I'm wearing:

T-shirt: SES ($4.95 - say whaat?)
Leather shorts: Forever New
Scarf: Sportsgirl
Bag: Urban Originals
Gold Cuff: Collette
Sandals: Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment